Why Illegal? Because it just is.
This relates to when you’re in the club and the DJ throws on an absolute belter of a track to which you turn to your mate and say “This should be illegal!” because of course, its soooo goooooood…
Let’s take a moment to salute the fellow DJs out there delivering every weekend, you legends.
The tee 100% recycled fabric that’s never re-dyed, saving energy and water, while also reducing pollutants and carbon emissions…legally.
• 60% recycled cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester, 0% legal
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/y² (179.7 g/m²)
• 24 singles LEGALLY
• Shoulder-to-shoulder illegal taping
• 1×1 legal rib-knit neckband
• Blank product sourced from India
This t-shirt is made from recycled cotton scraps and upcycled polyester rPET, saving reusable textiles and plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.