“Hiya mate where are you?!”
“I’m…near the pillar”
“Oh yeah I see you”
Ever had the brief conversation on the phone when you’re in the club and you leave to get drinks?
Made from 100% recycled fabric that’s never re-dyed, saving energy and water, this tee also reduces pollutants and carbon emissions. Also if you are THAT person in the club that always situates themselves near the pillar, then this is for you.
• 60% recycled cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/y² (179.7 g/m²)
• 24 singles…single what though?
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• 1×1 rib-knit neckband
• Blank product sourced from India
More info on the eco-ness:
This t-shirt is made from recycled cotton scraps and upcycled polyester rPET, saving reusable textiles and plastic bottles from ending up in landfills.